Connect with AMIT GHOSH

Friday, July 30, 2021

Essence of My Life


1. This is my study room where most of the time I've spent whenever I'm inside my house. This picture is clicked at 5:30 am (During dawn:- Night gonna be over & the Sun peeps).

2. That one is my bed room. I do all of my entertaining activities in this room such as Online gaming, TV dramas, Webseris, Live Cricket, Late night Football, Romantic short films and many more. This Picture is clicked at 2:30 am (During Midnight:-  The whole nature is sleeping when you realise the actual Sound of Silence deeply). Oh What a romance!
(MY WORKING ZONE)

3. Now this is a very serious moment for me because my online exam is going on. No doubtly it is the vital part of my life. That journey of three hours duration with my PC gives me the potential to take the real exam over with a tremendous self-confidence.


4. Look! This is my PUCHKUSONA'S (Pulsar 150) room. In the video clippings I just wanna share how to take control over your 150cc & 150kg legendary gaint. It's enduring of your strength & stamina. Jokes a part!