Connect with AMIT GHOSH

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

New Normal Campaign during Medical Preparation

After getting locked out from physically and socially in this new normal condition, It's really essential to make a new daily schedule. Now a days I'm waking up at 6 o'clock in the morning. Go to jogging, do some physical exercise in our nearest playground. I come back after a while, take shower and drink horlicks. Then I get out for our storehouse action. I've spent nearabout 3 hours there with my role of storekeeping. After coming back home, I do my breakfast and then go for bath.
         I study for 3 hours from then and take the lunch as well as nap simultaneously. I go to our roof for having some refreshments and listen few smooth romantic songs at 5 pm. Then take the shower again, clean my room and have some coffee with my mom while watching the TV in evening part. If there is any online classes, I've to attend according to the routine or online test series and mock test in PATHFINDER EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION (Kalyani Branch) in the following date as well. Otherwise I put some tune up with my guitar for a while, then study untill my dinner time comes. I complete my dinner around at 11:15 pm.
          Finishing up my all daily responsibilities and activities, I do postmortem of that day in my dairy at regular basis and build up the next day schedule alone with it. At last but not least I fresh myself up from all of my tiredness, take a deep breath and go to bed for a heavy deep sleep at 12 o'clock at night.