Connect with AMIT GHOSH

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

My Family Members

(MY MOM AND DAD)
(OLD IS GOLD)
   This picture was taken in Mondarmoni Sea Beach on 15th August, 2015. That was one of  the best family tour & restored as colorful memories from my heart forever.
These two pictures are recently taken than the other three above. First one with my Maa in the day of Durga Puja Maha Ashtami occasion. The second one with my Baba inside our "Ratan Ghosh & Sons" storehouse (Ratan Ghosh is my Grandpa) in a normal day.
[MY GRANDPA (MR. RATAN GHOSH) AND GRANDMA]
Now the photo is very pricious to me. My Thamma is no more. She had been passed away at the age of 71 on 4th February, 2019 at 10:20 pm at JNM hospital, Kalyani because of multiorgan failure. My Dadu-vai is fine and at a good state of his health. He is 86 now. 
               
(MY MATERNAL GRANDMOTHER)
My Didun also stay with us for some period of time and then go back to her own home. She is 82 running and still counting. My maternal grandfather died before my birth. Unfortunately I couldn't see him. So with this people formed a happy family for me.
          
           Pray for me and my family members. Stay blessed to all of you!!!