Connect with AMIT GHOSH

Friday, April 30, 2021

My Bike Collection

This is Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTS-i, my bike. Our another bike is also the same model but that was UG2 (Red in color) & it is BS3 (Red and Black in color). The previous one is authorised by my father's name and this is authorised by my name.
But I normally use it for my personal purposes. For short ride or long ride with my friends and any family programmes or any occasions I prefer this one. Pulsar 150 is used as a luxurious family bike.


This is my another bike Bajaj Pulsar 220F DTS-i. It is BS4 modal (Black and Red in colour) and also authorised by my name.
Basically I use it for my business purposes. As I said before our family business is well expanded & many people are involved in it. So minimum two bikes are compulsory. If any of my personal matters, I can easily drive with it. But at this moment, I don't need any bike other than the 150cc because I'm too busy with my career. So I take the decision to use my pulsar for our business activities. Pulsar 220F is used as a regular business bike.



          Our All three bikes in one frame!

"Bike Riding For My Business" -    In that post I shared two videos and few photos with our old Bajaj Pulsar 150.