Connect with AMIT GHOSH

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Biography

*Personal Life:-
Hi!!! Myself Amit Ghosh. I am from Kanchrapara, West Bengal, India. But now I live in Kolkata for my study purpose. By the way my nickname is AMU. Most number of people call me by this name (AMU). My father is a business man and my mother is a homemaker as well as the main pillar of my life without whom I have no existence. I'm one & only child of my parents. Anyway for being a Medical Aspirant, I'm recently preparing for Medical Entrance Exams for pursuing my dream to establish my career in the field of medicine. I am a Ex-student of Kanchrapara Harnett High School from where I had passed out both of my class 10 & class 12.
         (This is my Molecular Biology & Bio-technology departmental laboratory; Picture Clicked on August, 2015)

*Professional Life:-
(I) After qualifying class 12 final exam I have been admitted in Kalyani Mahavidyalaya College at the department of Molecular Biology & Bio-technology for B.Sc ( Bachelor of Science) degree. But to be honest, I couldn't concentrate in this stream whereas my aim is going to another way for cracking Medical Entrance to get government seat under MCI (Medical Council of India).
(My College ID CARD)

(II) At last forcefully left the job of honours course (Graduation in Biology), I have come out to the Field Of War with immense determination for achieving my dream which was imagined since my childhood ever to be a DOCTOR (actually beyond of all, I've never been compromised with my future for any circumstances).
Personal information
*Name- Amit Ghosh
*Profession- Medical Aspirant
*Date Of Birth- 19th November, 1997
*Birthplace- Kanchrapara, West Bengal, India
*Residence- Kolkata
*Nickname- AMU, Buro, Sunny
*Passion- Guitar playing
*School- Kanchrapara Harnett High School
*College- Kalyani Mahavidyalaya


*Personal interests:-
Sports specially Cricket & Football, Detective Stories of Sherlock Holmes & Byomkesh Bakshi.

Conclusion:-
So all of my beloved friends just stay with me, pray for me & keep blessing...